Arizona, United States

I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans!

Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a huge spiderweb of a mess zip file. Don't buy from them! Even if the plans had turned out to be legit, many of them are missing some of the most important parts.

I am really scared because these guys have my credit card information too!

I mean if they are willing to steal from these woodworking sites, why would they not be willing to steal from me?!I have cancelled my credit card and trying to do a chargeback against them!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with The Geek Pub?

Comments

adric22

This is a fake comment, and review. The irony is the people posting it are the ones running the "woodprix" scam and they are doing this in retaliation for The GeekPub calling them out on it.

thegeekpub

This is simply a retaliation from woodprix for an article I wrote on my site about their fraudulent service.